*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 31 August 2017

Cards all done.

13

Hello Dear Friends and Followers.

A stunner of a morning with the mist on the water, but there is a definite Autumnal chill in the air, so much so the OH has got his fleece on this morning. I am still in my shirt sleeves as I do not feel the cold like he does. But if it carries on like this, we will be lighting the fire. So here we are at the end of August and according to the meteorologists it is the end of Summer as they know it. It is a scary thought that we and the shops are on the countdown to the C word (Christmas). Shops are already showing Christmas cards and stock, this annoys the hell out of me, because I do not think anything to do with Christmas should be on the shelves before December 1st. But that is just my opinion.

Anyway enough of Christmas, this morning I finally finished off my cards and sorted them into their groups. I have got a good selection I think now and therefore hope they will be liked at the Heritage Weekend.

IMG_4575

These are my Winter collection.

IMG_4576

Nothing nicer than snow.

IMG_4577

Hoping these will be bought as Christmas Cards. Yeah I know I said nothing should be seen until December 1st, but needs must.

IMG_4578[

IMG_4580

Birds, Beasties and others.

IMG_4581

All things boats.

IMG_4582

IMG_4583IMG_4585IMG_4587

IMG_4588

I am really pleased with my efforts. All photographs were taken by me and all cards were made by myself as well, so I am seriously chuffed.

Pop back later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails