*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 5 July 2017

Paddy Update.

Dear Friends and Followers.

Paddy update. He was happy to oblige me with a urine sample this morning, which I then took to the vets. They rang me this afternoon to let us know that despite the blood test saying there was an issue. Nothing wrong could be found in his urine sample, so the guessing game continues. The vet thought we should keep an eye on him and see how he does. If he continues to be poorly then to take him back. Maybe it is all due to the hot weather or maybe there is something else going on. We have moved his food and water up onto a foot stall to see if he is happier eating off that and we will just watch him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails