*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 11 March 2017

Black Country Living Museum.

IMG_8788

Hello Friends and Followers.

Having spent a peaceful night outside the Black Country Living Museum, today was the day we got to enjoy all the place has to offer. We have been here a few times before and have always found something different going on and today was no different.

IMG_8789

We were ready to go in at 10 am when it opened and it was so quiet, which is just the way I like it, especially for taking photographs.

IMG_8779

I wanted to take Black and White photographs, so having it quiet meant I could capture the surroundings as it may have been back in the day.

IMG_8817

We had a fabulous time talking to lots of people there and were treated to the Warwickshire Regiment re-enactment folk in there WW1 army uniforms.

IMG_9048

IMG_8862

Apparently they come to the Back Country Living Museum a couple of times a year and spent the weekend talking to the public and doing re-enactments. It was brilliant and they were so lovely.

IMG_8899

Lunch was of course Fish and Chips, the best anywhere in the country and they were washed down with a pint from the pub on site.

I do not think there is any better place you can visit all day and keep the whole family happy. I am looking forward to tomorrow when we will do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails