*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 16 November 2016

Taking it easy.

Hi Friends.

It has been a few days now since I began taking Amitriptyline 10mg tablets and I would love to say I am completely pain free, but unfortunately I am not yet.
However I am better than I was. I am allowed to take up to two tablets at night, so on Saturday evening I did take two tablets, because by the time it was bedtime, my pain level had risen above what I wanted to cope with.
I woke Sunday morning completely pain-free, but with brain fog again, which I kind of expected having taken two tablets. For the whole of Sunday I felt pretty good. The past couple of days I have gone back to one tablet at night and by the time it comes to taking the next tablet I am in discomfort, so I am not sure if they are actually working, or just blocking the pain and no sooner I come off them, I will be back to square one. So with it being a week on Friday, which was when I began taking the Amitriptyline 10mg, I will ring my GP to see what he thinks I should do next.

Because I am taking it easy, I have been busy making my webpage for my greetings cards and getting them out there. As you may know and see through my posts I love taking photographs. It had been suggested by many friends that I should use them in some way, so I decided to make some greetings cards first. If they perform well, then I may well expand my range and do prints and possibly mounted prints.
I am in no way a professional photographer and I do not use an elaborate camera and gear, but I know what I like and what I think looks good, so I am giving it a go. You can reach my page via this link.

Feeling poorly is not my way, I am always busy doing something and so sitting still and resting is out of my comfort zone. I have so much to do in the gardens and on the boat, but at the moment I do not have the energy to do them, so I will carry on taking it easy and see what my GP has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails