*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 20 September 2016

A definite change.

As our lovely Summer is starting to fade, the crops in the fields are gathered in and leaves are starting to turn.
There is a freshness in the breeze and a dampness in the air as Autumn will soon be upon us. We are thinking of going cruising again for a month, but before we can set off, we have a generator which needs seeing to and plumbing work on it changing, which hopefully will happen this week.
I had taken down our back cabin curtains thinking we would not be moving again before next year, so I need to hang them again and then hang the plates.
Why are we going out I hear you ask?

We have been invited to a private boat gathering and we have accepted the lovely invitation. It will be nice to go out again and we know there will be no lock stoppages, we may stay out longer. I enjoy cruising when it is colder and it is hoped we will sell the remainder of our coal. This will be the last coal selling season for us, because we have plans to change the hold into something else. But first we need to sell the coal and then the work begins, because the shuts need to come up and the base plate needs cleaning and painting. The hull sides also need repainting, before we set to and board some of the hold out for our new project.
So not only re their changes in the weather, there will be changes in what we trade in.
I have decided to put my photography to good use and have started making cards using the photographs I take. It is a new direction for me, but I am hoping it will take off. Keep popping in to see the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails