*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 12 June 2015

Moored at Foxton.

Yesterday’s mooring at Bridge 51 was so quiet. Both Marmite and Paddy enjoyed time out on the towpath. Marmite spent most of her day snoozing in the grass alongside the boat.

I went off with my camera and you can see what photographs I took on my Canal side flora and fauna blog.

IMG_4158

Later in the day when we had shut the boat up to the chill closing in for the evening. Marmite decided she still wanted some warmth and she was going to get it from Paddy. So she spent a good five minutes kneading him to get comfy. Paddy just snoozed and let he get on with it. She went to all that work only to step off and come and sit on me.

IMG_4159

After a lovely nights sleep, I was up and making a cuppa at 6 am. The joys of the mature years is you wake up earlier and earlier, either that or it is to do with the Menopause. Anyway enjoyed our first cuppa of the day before we were up and getting on with the daily boat chores.

We set off from our mooring and headed towards Foxton. The cows in the field were laying down. Do they know something we do not?

mooring

We are now moored south of bridge 60 and will be here now until after the Foxton Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails