*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 23 June 2015

Foxton Locks Festival and onwards.

Hi folks.

Sorry I have not posted for a few days, but I have been very busy. Keith and I spent two days helping to set up for the Foxton Locks Festival, and then over the weekend Keith was being assistant Harbour Master and I was Festival photographer.

SAM_7086

It was amazing how quickly it all took shape.

SAM_7081

We were moored by bridge 60, which was ideal for us.

IMG_4885

Saturday the weather was a bit soggy on and off, but blimey Sunday made up for it, with huge crowds of people. The car park was full so another had to be found.

IMG_1051

The Craft Marque was crammed full of stalls, with lovely things.

IMG_4659

The Vikings and Saxons had set up camp.

IMG_5054

There was fun and games for all throughout the weekend.

IMG_5179

Adult, children and even the dogs got the chance to show off.

It was an amazing weekend and we know it was their best ever for attendance, so well done to everyone involved.

Now we are on our way to Braunston for the Historic Boat Rally. We are not involved as we are not Historic, but we are going to have a nose around.

Yesterday having left Foxton we moored at Welford Junction with our dear friends Michael and Geraldine on the Cheese Boat.

Crick

Today we have tied up at Crick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails