*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 21 April 2015

Time for another Birthday.

They say time flies when your having fun. Well this past year has definitely had its ups and downs as many of you will know.

IMG_1059

Today was my birthday. Of course a woman never tells her age, but of course if you follow me on Facebook, you will know how old I am Smile.

My best mate from in front of us Jack gave me some lovely flowers and a card, which really brightened my morning. I had other cards in the post from Keith’s family.

After doing all the usual boat stuff and chores, Keith and I walked up into town to do a few things, which also included walking around the charity shops.

IMG_1061

I found this lovely White Stuff top in one of them for a sale price of just £2, which is an absolute bargain, because I have been looking at them on Ebay and they have been selling for much more. So as my Birthday treat, I spent all of £2 on myself. Yeah I know, I am the last of the big spenders.

After a quiet day and the chance to meet a couple of fellow boaters for the first time, Keith treated me to a meal out at Saffron Gold Indian restaurant, which is where I ate for my birthday last year. It is one of my favourite places to eat.

11149303_10153304991989532_6189006729679903174_n

Blame Keith for the photo, this was not my best side. The meal was amazing as always and as a treat I was given a glass of Bayley’s by the staff.

All in all a good day to have  birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails