*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year’s Eve, brisk start.

IMG_8702

It was –5.1 c last night, making that 3 nights below –5 c. The canal has taken on a new magic.

IMG_8703

Canal still frozen over.

IMG_8705

Frozen out on the main line.

IMG_8708

Brrrrrrrrr.

IMG_8712

Paddy and Bernard.

IMG_8716

Winter moorers waking up, fires being lit.

IMG_8718

IMG_8721

From the end of the Arm.

IMG_8722

IMG_8723

IMG_8724

So New Years Eve is here and a New Year is now just a sleep away.

Where did this year go?

May 2015 be kind to us all. xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails