*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 25 October 2014

Lovely day for a stroll.

Autumn is here and the clocks go back. With my day off to a great start, with my washing on the line, lunch cooked and nothing else to do, I suggested we went for a walk.

IMG_8043

Everything always looks glorious in the Autumn sunshine.

IMG_8046

IMG_8065

A Volunteer lock keeper waiting for a boat to arrive.

IMG_8074

Road roller, which has seen better days.

IMG_8079

Keith collecting the last of the Blackberries.

It was lovely to get out together for a stroll. We managed to get to lock 32 and then Keith’s back began complaining, so we took a nice steady stroll home.

I look forward to getting out more over the coming weeks and months to hopefully get more walking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails