*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 28 July 2014

Made a move.

I can now get on and paint the other side of the boat. Unfortunately our TV aerial does not reach so no Commonwealth Games for us for a few days. The DVD's will come out later. Both Paddy and Marmite are confused, especially Marmite she has been out and she cannot understand what has happened.

Hadar turned

I can now get on and paint the other side of the boat. Unfortunately our TV aerial does not reach so no Commonwealth Games for us for a few days. The DVD's will come out later.

Hadar turned 2

Both Paddy and Marmite are confused, especially Marmite she has been out and she cannot understand what has happened.

I know I have been a little amiss at writing of late, but life seems to take over and I forget to write updates.

SAM_6664

Yesterday we said “Cheerio” to Sharon and Richard, who came back into the Arm for a few days, but now are off to pastures new. It was lovely to catch-up with them again.

We also had a visit from Laura and Robin off Miss Matty. We first met them both a few years ago now at the Little Venice Cavalcade. We won the trophy for the best dressed boatman and woman and the following year Laura and Robin won it. 

cavalcade

Laura and Robin were very fortunate to win it again this year, so they bought the silver plate back to show us and of course to have a cuppa and a natter with us. Such a lot of catching up with friends has been done over the past few months, it has been amazing.

I now have to go again “sorry”. I have paintwork which needs attention. I will however be back so do not feel to sad Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails