*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 15 June 2014

Coming a long a treat.

SAM_6549

We have Strawberries ripening and I cannot wait to taste one, just to see how sweet they are. I have put a lot of love and watering into these babies and so far they have not been taken by the birds or other nasty’s.

SAM_6550

The Poached Egg plants are finally flowering and looking nice and summery.

SAM_6551

Yesterday we bought three new plants for our garden. The Foxglove is my favourite, I love the colour and it will be a welcome addition to the wild flower garden.

SAM_6552

My Runner Beans have flowers. These ones near the wildflower area are doing really well, but the others at the other end of the garden are still struggling. I am going to have to treat the soil to some fertilizer at the end of the growing season.

SAM_6553

New Poppies, which will spread year on year.

SAM_6556

We also bought a Salvia Hot Lips, which on the 10th May was the Guardian’s Plant of the Week. I did not know until today it was plant of the week. We bought it because Keith liked it.

SAM_6554

Geraniums are blooming fabulous.

SAM_6555

SAM_6557

The Tomato plants have really taken off and we have flowers on them, so looking forward to our own Tomatoes.

All in all our garden is really doing well aided by lots of watering whilst the weather continues to be warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails