*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 14 April 2014

Cat in a bucket.

SAM_6455

For some strange reason Marmite decided that my weeding bucket with weeds at the bottom was the place to sit whilst she watched the world go by.

SAM_6457

SAM_6458

Our garden is coming along a treat. All the plants I have put in are so far growing nicely. Next week I will be sewing seeds straight into the soil, so fingers crossed the frosts stop.

SAM_6459

We had more visitors today to our pontoon. Chrissie, Richard and Rio on NB Mandalay came for a cuppa and chit chat. The weather was perfect, it was so hot we had to put the brolly up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails