*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 23 January 2014

Keith update:

He had a very bad night pain wise and had all the drugs thrown at him including Morphine. He had been up first thing this morning in the chair but felt so rough they put him back to bed, so when I got there he was looking a bit grey and very sleepy. He slept all morning, so I got on with some crochet. Apparently the doctors had been around first thing, so I never got to see anyone today grrrr. This afternoon he was wide awake when I got there and wanted to get into the chair so I could wash him and give him his shave, but no sooner that was done he was done in and back in bed with pain increasing again. He is still only allowed sips of water and a protein juice. The physios are not sorting him out for walking, they have been told to hold fire on all of that, so the nurses get him up now and put him back to bed. So not a bad day, but not a good one either. Pain is still an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails