*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 17 September 2013

Such Fun.

See told you I would be back if something interesting came up.

This past weekend we have been enjoying the Village at War at Stoke Bruerne, so I thought I would share some of the photographs from the event with you.

IMG_0561

IMG_0571

IMG_0578

We so love this event.

IMG_0584

IMG_0591

The boats were in.

IMG_0594

I have nearly finished it.

IMG_0662

Off to church.

IMG_0706

Time to go.

The weekend was not spoilt to much by the weather, which did close in on the Sunday. As like every year we chatted, laughed and enjoyed the company of many people who return each year for a splendid weekend of music, re-enactments and some amazing outfits. Here is to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails