*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 1 July 2013

Moving on.

SAM_5558

Travelled 7.72 miles, worked 15 locks in a time of 4 hours 40 minutes.

Having had a fantastic time at the Foxton Locks Festival, it was time for us to move on and so we left the top of the locks at 8.20am and set off down the flight with the aid of Chris the lock keeper.

SAM_5559

Janet from NB Rapide giving me a helping hand as she goes off for a walk with the dog.

IMG_4695

Below the locks, we stopped to empty the toilet Cassette and get rid of rubbish.

We then headed off towards Leicester.

IMG_4699

Saddington Tunnel.

IMG_4708

Time for dip.

IMG_4710

Back to double locks.

IMG_4712

Wistow Church across the fields.

IMG_4713

Moored up at Newton Harcourt, with a lovely view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails