*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 30 April 2013

Stunning morning at Buggy.

IMG_2550

The morning began with the sun pouring through the pigeon box portholes, which bode well for the day.

IMG_2551

With no wind the reflections were beautiful.

IMG_2562

Hadar was soaking up the sunshine whilst she and we waited for Kuranda to arrive to look at our inverter/charger.

IMG_2568

I went out with my camera to make the most of the sunshine and photograph opportunities.

At 10.30am Brett and Phil arrived and immediately began checking things out, he found an anomaly with a setting on the Invertor/Charger. Having corrected it and much improved the output from the charger, we now hope that this has finally cured our problems, and we can take a break from things going wrong. Next stop to pick up our fridge/freezer from Braunston.

IMG_2569

Marmite checking out the sunshine.

IMG_2581

There is a lot of Butter Bur about.

IMG_2585

IMG_2598

Frog spawn which has yet to hatch.

IMG_2597

Frog spawn already hatched.

IMG_2603

Whilst out taking photograph I noticed this Welsh Cob enjoying the grass at the basin. I got chatting to her owner, who brings her down every day for half an hour to eat the lush grass. It was hard to believe the Welsh Cob was 23 years old, she really did not look it. I really enjoyed chatting the owner and hearing about her 25 years of breeding Welsh Cobs.

When I got back to the boat all was fixed with the inverter/charger or at least we hope so, so I made us all a drink and put some shortbread out. We are now going to be keeping an eye on things to make sure it is working properly, but hopefully this will put an end to things breaking down for a bit at least.

Tomorrow we have a food delivery coming and so we will be off on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails