*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 21 March 2013

Uxbridge Rubbish Update.

As I said in my last post this rubbish is boaters rubbish left between the lock and The Swan and Bottle Pub. How do I know it belongs to boaters well there is the giveaway coal bags and a tin of paint. Now I dare say if the rubbish was gone through there is probably something there to identify the person or persons who did this, at the end of the day this is fly tipping which is an offence. Having posted it on my last blog post, I contacted The Canal and River Trust and had an almost immediate response. Thanking me for the message and a local team will be sent out to sort the rubbish out. Now this is once again time wasted for the guys on the land gang, they have much better things to be doing. I feel really quite angry about this sort of rubbish being left on the ground. Not only is it a hazard to passers-by, it would probably have ended up being kicked into the canal. It is a risk to wildlife and the public in general. Genuine boaters do not do this, we take our rubbish to the proper places. Thank you to the Canal and River Trust once again for their prompt reply and action.

STOP DUMPING RUBBISH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails