*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 17 December 2012

You go first.

As you are probably aware by reading my postings, Marmite and Paddy are the best of buddies and have been since the day they first met. They sleep together, play together and love watching the world go by together.

SAM_4082

Yesterday it was a stand off in the galley as to who would move first, whoever moved first was going to be the one instigating the play, which happens every day, when they charge up and down the boat after each other, it never fails to make me laugh. Nine times out of Ten Marmite always wins, but Paddy comes back for more punishment day after day.

SAM_4086

The Christmas tree is still fascinating to Marmite and last night she thought she would play with the decorations with out me noticing. She will never learn. I would not mind betting that when we are not on the boat, she is there playing with the baubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails