*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 14 July 2012

Time flies when your having fun.

5th-Anniversary-revised3

It is true, time really does fly when your having fun and we should know because 5 years ago today, Keith and I moved onto Hadar, who was built by Roger Fuller in Stone, Staffordshire.

unloading.1

On WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2005 she was just a base plate and on the 14th July 2007 we moved on board, even though she was not finished, because the new owner of our old boat Misty Lady needed to move on to her for personal reasons.

2723502100091917335S600x600Q85

I can honestly say we have had the time of our lives in the past five years and will continue to do so for as long as we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails