*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 6 April 2012

Happy Easter.

easter_jpeg

It's Good Friday and we are up early to get our sale goodies out on show. I was out taking Paddy for his walk, so took a few photos of boats which have already arrived.

SAM_0215

More are expected today.

SAM_0217

Looking forward to a good day, just hope the weather warms up as it is parky at the moment.

SAM_0224

Hope you weekend is a great one, no matter where you are.

SAM_0223

I will be very busy, so may not post for a couple of days.

Have a wonderful weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails