*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 31 January 2012

Being Positive.

Now anyone that knows me. I like most people enjoy a grumble every now and again, after all I am a woman. I have been known to take the P ocasionally. And I am not above being sarcastic or down right angry ( I tend to keep angry hidden)

But every now and then I like to take a deep breath and count my blessings for what I have had and have now. so here goes -

I have a partner who loves me unconditionally.
I have some truly wonderful friends.
I am living the dream.
I do not have to worry about working.
My body behaves itself most of the time and is not too shabby.
I still have all my own teeth, even if a lot of them are filled.
I still have my own hair.
I live on the boat of my dreams. (Actually my other half's dreams)
I get to go where I like, when I like.
I do not have to worry about household bills.
I get to see stunning countryside and wildlife everyday.
I have a comfortable life.

In fact, if I think about it, I dont have much to compain about - darn it!
But I am a woman so that may not last for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails